
Tough week for the family in sports. Like its not bad enough the Owls lose to the Ags at home, they take 11 innings to do it, and keep me up late on a school night to boot. But THEN the Ags have to go and lose to Memphis in basketball! I always cheer for the Aggies (as long as they aren't playing the Owls), and this loss was especially tough. I had a good feeling about it, but i guess it wasn't meant to be. Darn it. I hope A&M can keep Gillispie, I know the pain of losing a coach after a great season.


2 comments:
I like the new blog, looks good. Tough night last night with the game. Keep up the posts.
I swear, the Ags will wring out your heart and leave you for dead every time! Oh well, what does Dad say? "Next year..."
Great blog, love
Post a Comment