Per Rice 2029's suggestion, we realized that there won't be enough summer TV to keep addicts like us satiated. So we've moved on to the Blockbuster subscription service. The new list on the side reflects our queue!
I need to do the same thing on this end. Corey out a whole week and nothing to watch. Caught up on my tivo tonight while doing some work... don't know what I will do for the rest of the week!
What? You mean you're not watching Army Wives, Starter Wife (Debra Messing) and Entourage? Those are pretty good--the Army Wives one is stereotypical but fun. I'm also looking forward to Project Runway whenever that comes on. In the meantime, we also love our Blockbuster membership--The Holiday is cute, so was Stranger Than Fiction. Haven't seen the others. Music and Lyrics stunk and so did The Good Life with Russell Crowe so maybe steer clear of those!
8 comments:
I loved The Holiday. As Dad said, "chick flick!"
Loved the Holiday, liked Because I said so...
I need to do the same thing on this end. Corey out a whole week and nothing to watch. Caught up on my tivo tonight while doing some work... don't know what I will do for the rest of the week!
Oh oh, Ag and Owls are super!!! A family divided!
Hi Kim, I bet you are going to be busy this week!
What? You mean you're not watching Army Wives, Starter Wife (Debra Messing) and Entourage? Those are pretty good--the Army Wives one is stereotypical but fun. I'm also looking forward to Project Runway whenever that comes on. In the meantime, we also love our Blockbuster membership--The Holiday is cute, so was Stranger Than Fiction. Haven't seen the others. Music and Lyrics stunk and so did The Good Life with Russell Crowe so maybe steer clear of those!
OK, kiddo. All bets are off. May to the best team win.
Oh Erin, I tried watching Army wives but couldn't get through it... the scene at the Officers Club was enough for me! ;)
I do have Starter wife of the tivo just to keep Oprah company.
Hello Ags! Atleast we will make sure the Lone Star will be represented in Omaha one way or the other. Can't say much for those 'other' schools.
TiVo is a genius. She found Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is back on! YEA TIVO!
Congratulations to the Omaha bound Owls!!! does this mean that Dad and I cannot come anywhere near during the CWS?
You sat in front of Dog the Bounty Hunter??? Does he dress like he does on the show?
Post a Comment