Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cake Correction

The Godfathers webpage does not allow for comments so I thought I should clarify here...that is not fondant you see on the cake. But rather it is a perfectly spread buttercream frosting. I'm telling you, this lady is talented!

hmmm. cake. I re-tasted today, 5 days later, and it was still tasty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to taste it!

I noticed some new pictures that I hadn't seen before on the slide show. Thanks!

Erin Martinez said...

I didn't know my brother was such a cake-lover. I remember you saying that you don't like fondant so I'm glad you can get the achieved effect from buttercream--it looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh.

Unknown said...

That cake lady IS talented! She even fooled the Godfather!

mike said...

Real butter cream! Very impressive Lonestar.

Anonymous said...

The Godfather maintains the Lame Web Page as a one-way street, there shall be no comments!

That's a REALLY incredible looking cake for butter cream, you have found a true cake artist. Well done, you CAN eat your cake and have it too!